This is a 4-6 months paid internship to potentially recruit the candidates full-time.
We are looking for an independent, self-reliant and fast learner React.JS Developer to join our team full-time and help in building cutting-edge digital products for our customers. The position requires a full proficiency in React.JS and a strong experience with Electron and Laravel.
- Experience with software development in a commercial product development environment with PHP and JS MVC frameworks
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Product Owner, the team members and the stakeholders locally and remotely
- Should be independent, self-reliant and a fast learner
- Must be willing to report daily progress and respect deadlines
- Must be fluent in English (written and verbal)
Should be comfortable and willing to work flexible hours.
Should be independent, self-reliant and a fast learner.
Scrum and Agile methodology experience is a plus.
- Implement front-end in ReactJS
- Package the front-end in an Electron desktop application.
- Design and implement test scenarios (acceptance, security, stress testing, etc.)
- Develop product documentation (User and Developer manuals)
Must have a React.JS framework experience
- Must have experience with consuming REST APIs
- Should have Electron development experience
Please send your resume in English at email@example.com